The SaltDogg TGSUV1B 4. 4 Cubic Foot Tailgate Spreader is a simple and effective tool for residential spreading of #1 free flowing rock salt. With its compact size, hitch mount design, and auxiliary power plug adapter, the TGSUV1B makes it easy to spread with an SUV or a 1/2, 3/4, or 1 ton truck. It features a corrosion-resistant 4. 4 cubic foot poly hopper. The hitch mount is compatible with 1-1/4 in. or 2 in. Class 3 or 4 receivers, and can fold away for easy tailgate access. The gravity-fed spreader has a manual open/close gate and a 9 in. poly spinner that can cast up to 14 ft. Its 1/8 HP, 12V motor is powered via an auxiliary plug connection with a manual on/off switch.
From the Manufacturer
Ideal for the home owner/residential user. The adjustable spread path is designed for one-pass coverage of driveways and access roads. Features an attractive and rugged polymer black hopper and orange powder coated steel mounting frame. Fold-away feature�simply release hitch pin and spreader folds away for easy access to rear door or tailgate. Capacity: 4.4 cubic feet/331 pounds #1 rock salt or similar material. Heavy-duty 12-volt spreader motor is housed in a sealed motor chamber. Includes cigarette plug adapter. Material flow for 12-foot - 14-foot controlled from a manual, stainless steel open/close gate, and an in-cab on-off control. Ultra-smooth hopper interior allows material to flow through the gate, to the stainless steel lined hopper throat and spinner, providing an even flow of material. Includes all mounting hardware for 1-1/4-inch and 2-inch receiver hitches.
- Manual Tailgate Salt Spreader: Ideal for home owners/residential users, this 4.4 Cubic Foot SaltDogg features a simple gravity feed and 14 foot broadcast range; Easily mounts to an SUV, 1/2 ton, 3/4 ton, or 1 ton truck
- Stand Up To Winter: The poly, corrosion-proof hopper can hold up to 331 pounds of bagged #1 rock salt; 12V motor is powered via an auxiliary plug connection with a manual on/off switch
- More Than Just Parts: From snow and ice equipment to toolboxes, hydraulics, towing, truck and trailer hardware to our innovative lighting products, it’s amazing what Buyers Products can do for your truck
- We Do Things The Right Way: We design products like we we’re building them for ourselves, because we are; Our teams are staffed with engineers and experts who know how to make a product exceptional
- Durable and Dependable: Founded in 1946, Buyers Products has become a leader in the truck equipment industry though our commitment to customer care, innovation, and value across our range of products
Reg.$538.00 AMAZON, OUR Price $479.00 Or best offer, New in Open Box
New in a box
call or TEXT (Text is better) to Izzzy TEXT OR CALL =.7 .0.2. .7. 2. 8. 9. 9. 1.1.=
Local Las Vegas Delivery available upon request for a little extra for gas, depends where you live.