Guardian G-11 Anchor - 5LB
Guardian anchors benefit from years of Fortress research and development, offering excellent quality, performance, and economy. These anchors are manufactured from the same corrosion-resistant, high-tensile aluminum magnesium alloy as Fortress, which makes them stronger and lighter than competitive steel anchors.
With Guardian anchors, several Fortress machining steps and extra features, such as anodizing and adjustable fluke angles, are eliminated. The Guardian Anchor is limited to one, single, 32-degree angle, which will work for most common sea bottoms. The result is a high-performance anchor that is engineered for fast setting and strong holding power, and a very affordable alternative to those heavy, rust-prone steel anchors.
As strong as steel, but only half the weight, Guardian anchors are second only to Fortress FX model in holding power tests. They make an excellent spare or storm anchor for your boat or yacht.
*Made in the U.S.A.
- Fortress high-tech aluminum alloy
- Rust-proof and non-magnetic materials
- Easily assembles and disassembles for convenient storage
- No failing welded pieces
- Easy to manage weight
- Replaceable parts
- Size of Boat - 23' to 27' (7 to 8 M)
- Style - Fluke
- Material - Aluminum magnesium alloy
- Working Load - 750lbs (340kg)
- Shank Length - 25" (635mm)
- Fluke Length - 15" (381mm)
- Stock Length - 20" (508mm)
- Weight - 5lbs (2.26kg)
*Sold as an Individual