Based on Bob's "Knights of Fix-A-Lot" Adventure
Bob the Builder is back in an all-new game for the PC. Join Bob and his crew as they visit a huge castle filled with tons of activities. Construct a maze with Lofty, Find a Friend in the Dungeon, Capture Spud, and go on a yummy Lunch Run with Pilchard. Do you have what it takes to be a Knight of Fix-A-Lot?
- Guide Pilchard across the moat to get some food.
- Bob's steppin' out on the stepping stones.
- Off to the races with Wendy, Spud, and an all-new character, JJ.
- Help Lofty build a maze.
- It's time for a Dance Party.
- Help put flags on the castle.
- Bob nees to scare some creepy spiders.
- Looks like Spud has some recycling to do.
- Hunt for the right key so bob an unlock the door.
- Guide Bob through a maze to find his friends.
- Windows 98, Me, or XP
- Pentium II 300MHz or 100% equivalent processor
- 64MB of RAM
- 24 bit Color
- 16 bit sound card (DirectX 8 compliant)
- 8X CD-ROM Drive