Shipping And Delivery Information
We urge all customers to inspect your package for damage or tampering before receiving or signing for receipt.
Shipping times are subject to unforeseen circumstances, such as weather delays.
When Will Your Order Be Shipped?
For orders shipping to the U.S., you'll find an estimated arrival date listed in the product details for each item. This arrival date is calculated based on the approximate number of days required to process, package, and deliver your order.
- If you place your order before the cutoff time on a regular business day (Monday through Friday), your order will begin processing that day.
- If you place an order on a holiday, Saturday or Sunday, or after the cutoff on a regular business day, your order will begin processing the following business day.
For international orders, we will provide you with an estimated ship date. Actual arrival date may vary based on transport times and customs clearance. For more information on international orders. Contact our consultant.
If you will not be home to sign for your order, We can ship your order to your place of work, or another more convenient destination. As a security precaution to protect our customers against fraud, when you order merchandise priced $1000 or more to be delivered to a destination other than your billing address, we will confirm that your credit card or financing company has this alternate shipping address on file. To help expedite your order, simply call your issuing bank and provide them with your alternate shipping address.
If you cannot be available, or have someone else available to sign for your package, you can have it shipped to a local hold for pick up location so that you can sign for and pick it up at your leisure. To schedule a hold for pick up, contact our consultant.
Your order delivery method is determined by the price of your order (before tax). You'll find your method of free shipping listed on the Shipping Information page within the shopping basket. If available, we provide the option to expedite your order with a faster shipping method for a small fee.
All orders are shipped free via secure carrier, delivery speed is based on the pre-tax value of your order.
- We will only ship to a street address, not a P.O. Box address.
- Signature requirements for delivery:
- Due to COVID-19, carrier policies are changing; FedEx and UPS may not require a signature upon delivery. For more information, please see the policies for Fedex and UPS. Please make arrangements for someone to be at the shipping destination.
- Please contact us if you will not be at home to keep an eye out for your package. We can change your delivery date, or schedule a pickup at a holding facility near you.
Blue Nile offers free shipping via trusted carriers into 45 countries and regions. For more information on international shipping, please contact our consultant.