General InformationManufacturer: TRENDnet
Manufacturer Part Number: TI-PG541i
Brand Name: TRENDnet
Product Model: TI-PG541i
Product Name: 6-port hardened Industrial Gigabit PoE+ Layer 2 Managed DIN-Rail Switch
- DEVICE INTERFACE: 4 x Gigabit PoE+ ports; 1 x Gigabit port; 1 x Gigabit SFP slot; 6-pin removable terminal block (primary / RPS power inputs & alarm relay output); Optional power adapter input (adapter sold separately); DIP switch (Alarm for Primary / RPS power)
- FULL POE+ POWER BUDGET: The 6 Port Switch supplies up to 30 Watts of PoE / PoE+ power per port (ports 1-4 802.3at / 802.3af) with a 120 Watt PoE power budget
- DIN-RAIL & WALL MOUNT KIT: This 6-Port gigabit PoE+ industrial switch comes with an integrated DIN-Rail mount and mounting hardware
- LAYER 2 MANAGEMENT: Managed features include 802.1Q, /MAC-Based VLAN, IGMP v1/2/3 Snooping, per port bandwidth control/802.1p/DSCP/Queue Scheduling (SP/WFQ/WRR), and Storm Control for flexible network integration.
- EXTREME TEMPERATURE SWITCH: The metal hardened IP30 rated gigabit PoE+ switch is equipped with a rugged IP30 rated enclosure and designed to withstand a high degree of vibration, shock, protection against ESD/EMI/surge, and operate with a wide temperature range (- 40 - 75 C (- 40 - 167 F)) for harsh environments
- TRENDnet LIFETIME PROTECTION: All metal TRENDnet switches are backed by our lifetime TRENDnet Manufacturer Warranty
- REDUNDANT POWER: The 6 Port network switch has dual redundant power inputs with overload current protection (power supply sold separately: models: 48VDC3000 / TI-S24048 / TI-S12048)
- FULL POE CONTROL PER PORT: 6-Port Ethernet switch PoE control features include enabling / disabling PoE and class, power priority, PD alive check, scheduling, and power delay per port using CLI or web management.
- SHOCK & VIBRATION RESISTANT: The Ethernet switch is rated for shock (IEC 60068-2-27), freefall (IEC 60068-2-32), and vibration (IEC 60068-2-6)
TRENDnet's 6-Port Hardened Industrial Gigabit PoE+ Layer 2 Managed DIN-Rail Switch, model TI-PG541i, has four Gigabit PoE+ ports, one Gigabit port, one Gigabit SFP slot and a 120 Watts PoE budget. The switch is equipped with an IP30 rated metal enclosure and designed to withstand a high degree of vibration, shock, protection against ESD / EMI / surge, and operate within a wide temperature range (- 40 - 75 C (- 40 - 167 F)) for harsh environments. L2 management include features such as PoE port control, VLAN, multicast, and QoS which allow for network integration flexibility.
Industrial Hardened Design
Equipped with a rugged IP30 rated enclosure and designed to withstand a high degree of vibration, shock, protection against ESD/EMI/surge, and operate with a wide temperature range (- 40 - 75 C (- 40 - 167 F)) for harsh environments.
Managed features include PoE per port control/priority/scheduling/power delay, 802.1Q/MAC-based VLAN, IGMP snooping, per port bandwidth control/802.1p/DSCP/queue scheduling, and SNMP trap/RMON/SMTP alert/syslog/port mirror for monitoring and flexible network integration.
Features dual redundant power inputs (Primary and RPS) from external power sources and an output alarm relay to indicate the event of input power failure.
Quick Installation Guide
CD-ROM (User's Guide)
Product Condition: New
Product Type: Ethernet Switch
Interfaces/PortsTotal Number of Network Ports: 6
Uplink Port: No
Stack Port: No
Port/Expansion Slot Details: 1 x Gigabit Ethernet Expansion Slot
Port/Expansion Slot Details: 5 x Gigabit Ethernet Network
Media & PerformanceMedia Type Supported: Optical Fiber
Media Type Supported: Twisted Pair
Ethernet Technology: Gigabit Ethernet
Network Technology: 1000Base-T
Network Technology: 1000Base-X
I/O ExpansionsNumber of Total Expansion Slots: 1
Expansion Slot Type: SFP
Shared SFP Slot: No
Number of SFP Slots: 1
Network & CommunicationLayer Supported: 3
Management & ProtocolsManageable: Yes
Power DescriptionRedundant Power Supply Supported: Yes
Physical CharacteristicsForm Factor: Rail-mountable
Weight (Approximate): 1.87 lb
- 6-Port Hardened Industrial Gigabit PoE+ Layer 2 Managed DIN-Rail Switch
- Quick Installation Guide
- CD-ROM (User's Guide)
Country of Origin: Taiwan
WarrantyLimited Warranty: Lifetime
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.