Self-standing Deluxe 69 gallon Black Tip Bag makes yard clean-up a snap! Made of high quality, tear-proof poylpropylene and heavy duty handles on each side. Wide base and plastic hoop rim allows the bag to stand open on its own for easy loading. Perfect for filling with leaves, weeds or grass clippings.
- This waste bag has a capacity of 69 gallons and can hold more things, such as branches, vines, weeds, etc.
- Because its material is strong, it can stand up without falling down so you don't need to spend other time holding it, you can clean it with confidence.
- Garden plants trimmings, Yard waste clean up Grass clippings
- Leaves twigs waste Shopping, Laundry, Moving house Camping
- Beach, Barbecue Yard debris trash, Lawn cuttings waste.
- It's must have for all garden lovers.
- HIGH-CAPACITY: Oversized storage container bag holds up to 69 gallons of garden waste for maximum yard clean up with minimal effort.
- COLLAPSIBLE: Save space, easy to carry.
- DURABLE: Heavy duty canvas fabric and a hard shell base, this standalone lawn and leaf bag holder can withstand outdoor wear and tear.
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL: Ideal for collecting weeds, grass clippings, other types of yard waste or even toys or laundry off the clothesline.
- Made of high-quality, tear-proof polypropylene with heavy-duty handles on each side
- Wide base and plastic hoop rim allow the bag to stand open on its own for easy loading
- Perfect for filling with leaves, weeds or grass clippings
- Dimensions: 26"D x 30"H; Holds 69 Gallons
A must-have product for your garden that you will use all year-round
Spring: Back in the garden after the winter months, so much needs doing. Sort out the flower beds, make room for this year's planting. And later in April and May, shaping, pruning and cutting back.
Summer: Lawn mowing season. And there is always something to trim, cut and shape. Make sure you use the correct size bag for each job. Wet grass cuttings are deceptively heavy, we recommend a smaller bag such as the Gardenmate 60L garden bag. We have a wide range of different sizes for you to choose from.
Autumn: Autumn in the garden is beautiful, but you need to mow the lawn one last time before the winter months, and you may have leaves to clear up.
Winter: Take a break from gardening! But don't forget you can also use the bags for a variety of every day storage solutions such as keeping your car boot tidy, as a laundry bag, or for children's toys.