ClearStart™ 40mm Sailing Watch- Red
Innovative Race Functions with Bold Styling
The most popular sailing watch in the world just got better. Ronstan's Clear Start™ race timer and watches are completely updated with bold styling and true sailing functionality. Besides the fresh look they feature large buttons, easy to read displays and advanced intuitive programming designed specifically with the racing sailor in mind. Developed with input from some of the world's top sailors, Clear Start™ watches and timers are sure to set the standard for years to come. If you're looking for a simple competitive edge, the difference is Clear Start™.
Large Quick View Displays
The entire Clear Start™ range features oversized digit displays for easy viewing. The compact 40mm Sailing Watch has impressive 10mm (3/8”) digits.
Race Sequence Resynchronisation
All racing sailors know how hard it can be to get the watch going at the exact second the start sequence is commenced. With the handy SYNC function, you can quickly resynchronise the Clear Start™ to the official race time. A simple press of a button allows you to drop down to the next minute, allowing you to get your starting sequence back in perfect SYNC at the next opportunity.
Pre-programmed Race Sequence Sounds
The intuitive Clear Start™ sound signals let you know exactly where you are in the start sequence without looking at the display. Pre-programmed with World Sailing 5-4-1-0 and match racing start sequences, it can also be programmed for other countdown sequences by the user. Sound signals can be turned off if desired.
End of Sequence - Countdown or Count Up
Depending on the user's preference, the watch can be set up to auto repeat the countdown at the end of the sequence for general recall restarts, or to start counting up to track elapsed time.
Multi-Line Display with Real Time
No need to switch between countdown and time modes because the actual time is displayed below the countdown time on the multi-line ClearStart™ display.
Daily Life Functionality
From waking up for work to working out, the Clear Start™ range is also great for everyday activities. Standard modes include 12 or 24 hour time format, date in day/month or month/day format, daily alarm and chronograph (stop watch).
Bright, full-face electroluminescent backlighting is easy to read at night and can be turned on temporarily for a quick view.
Water and Shock Resistant
Designed to survive the rigors of competitive sailing, ClearStart™ watches and timers are water resistant rated at 5ATM and highly shock resistant. Watch housings are moulded in rugged fiber reinforced resin, with a resilient and super-comfortable silicon band.
- Multiple start sequence options – World Sailing 5,4,1,0, match racing, user set.
- SYNChronisation function – resynchronise if you start the countdown late.
- Multi-line display – start sequence + time.
- Loud intuitive countdown and start sound signals.
- Countdown repeat, or count down and up (for elapsed race time).
- Separate fast access race and time mode scrolling.
- Water resistant to 5 ATM (50m/150ft)
- Time, hours/minutes/seconds – 12 or 24 hour format.
- Month/day or day/month format.
- Daily alarm
- Chronograph - including hours and time of the day.
- Luminescent backlight.
- Battery saving mode – light can be turned off.
- Shock resistant
- Durable, ultra-clear mineral crystal lens.
- Comfortable and secure silicon band.
- Reinforced polycarbonate case.
- 40mm (1 9/16”) diameter face.
- Oversized 10mm (3/8”) digit display.
- Textured easy-find buttons.
- Stainless steel buckle with silicon band retainer.
- Stainless steel back.
- Weight 50g (1.8oz)