MIT 70 Manual Inflatable PFD - Azure Blue - Manual
This front entry manual inflatable PFD is the smallest of its kind, making it the perfect addition for all your inshore explorations. The exclusive Membrane Inflatable Technology (MIT) creates a lightweight, flexible fit.
The manual inflation activates by pulling an easy-to-grip handle, and the inflator is conveniently accessible for rearming. When deployed, the vest displays high visibility contrasting fabric for increased safety in rescue situations.
*Upon inflation, it is essential to inspect and re-arm your PFD before next use.
- Front entry with buckle for convenient donning and doffing
- Exclusive Membrane Inflatable Technology (MIT) creates a lightweight, flexible fit
- Easy-access inflator for convenient re-arming
- Manual inflation handle allows you to inflate the vest at any time
- High visibility, contrasting fabric when inflated for increased safety in rescue scenarios
- U.S.C.G. - Marine Buoyant Devices 160.064 - Type II Recreational
- Color - Azure Blue
- Inflation - Manual
- CO2 Cylinder Size - 17 gram
- Size - Universal Adult
- Chest Size - 30" to 52" (76 to 132 cm)
- Weight Capacity - ≥ 88 lb (≥36 kg)
*Sold as an Individual
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including ANTIMONY OXIDE (ANTIMONY TRIOXIDE),N,N-Dimethylformamide which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.