HIT Hydrostatic Inflatable PFD - Grey/Black - Automatic/Manual
This front entry PFD automatically inflates when submerged in 4” or more water pressure, not when hit with rain, spray, or humidity, making it ideal for severe marine environments. The 500D Cordura® outer shell is durable, and the neoprene collar provides all-day comfort. The SecureZip stays closed during high winds but opens easily on inflation.
A convenient window lets you check the indicator status, and you can also use the manual handle or oral tube to inflate the PFD at any time. The water-resistant pocket secures and protects your essentials. A whistle, strobe light holder, and SOLAR reflective tape all ensure additional on-the-water safety.
*Upon inflation, it is essential to inspect and re-arm your PFD before next use.
- Front entry with buckle for convenient donning and doffing
- Durable Nylon outer shell with reflective accents
- Neoprene Comfort Collar prevents chaffing
- SecureZip closure stays shut in high winds and still opens easily on inflation
- Indicator window to check status (green means it's ready to go)
- Hydrostatic Inflator Technology (HIT) only inflates when submerged in 4” or more of water pressure (not in rain, spray, or high humidity)
- Manual inflation handle allows you to inflate the vest at any time
- Oral inflation tube for backup
- Water-resistant pocket holds essentials
- Includes safety whistle for emergencies
- SOLAS reflective tape on inflation cell enhances visibility in low light conditions
- Holder for a strobe light
- U.S.C.G. - Marine Buoyant Devices 160.076 - Type II Recreational
- U.S.C.G. - Marine Buoyant Devices 160.076 - Type V Commercial
- Color - Grey/Black
- Inflation - Automatic/Manual
- CO2 Cylinder Size - 33 gram
- Size - Universal Adult
- Chest Size - 30" to 52" (76 to 132 cm)
- Weight Capacity - ≥ 80 lb (≥36 kg)
*Sold as an Individual
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including ANTIMONY OXIDE (ANTIMONY TRIOXIDE),N,N-Dimethylformamide which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.