TrailMate Gas Grill
The compact TrailMate is perfect for any small crew or gathering.
With its fold-away legs this grill has the go-anywhere capability to enhance your outdoor activities on-board or on-shore. Engineered to the same quality standard as our larger grills yet priced for the boater who doesn’t want to substitute quality for cost. This 9” x 12” grill has 108 Sq. In. of grilling area, is constructed entirely of 18-8 mirror polished marine grade stainless steel, and is wind tested for even heat distribution for years of dependable service.
The swiveling control valve/regulator, designed to use 1lb. disposable propane fuel canisters, allows for quick, safe fuel canister exchanges or easily adapt grill to existing on-board low pressure propane (LPG) or natural gas (CNG) fuel systems. Model uses single mount mounting hardware only.
Magma offers the largest selection of mounting options (sold separately) to customize the grill for your needs.
- Beautiful rounded edge design
- Dynamic combustion system, stays lit in even strong breezy conditions
- Electronic ignition, lights first time every time
- Integrated fold-away Legs
- Full inner lined safety shell
- Stainless Steel hermetically sealed thermometer
- Uses standard 1 lb. disposable propane canisters or adapts to on-board LPG or CNG systems
- Material - 18-9 mirror polished marine grade Stainless Steel
- Mounting Application - Single mount
- Primary Cooking Grate - 9" x 12" (22.9 x 30.5 cm)
- Total Cooking Area - 108" Sq. In. (698 sq. cm)
- Number of Burners - 1
- Burner BTU 7,500
- Dimensions w/valve attached and lid/legs closed (L x W x H) - 16-1/8" x 11-1/2" x 10-3/8" (41 x 29.2 x 26.4 cm)
- Weight - 10.53 lb (8.7 kg)
- Fuel Type - Gas
- Fuel Supply - Disposable 1-lb. (450 g) propane canisters or adapts to pre-regulated propane LPG (valve sold separately), or compressed natural gas CNG (valve sold separately) systems.
*Sold as an Individual